Hello Blast Readers,
I want to share an insight about sports betting and this was shared online and I will like you to share your opinion about this.
This Headline in a National Daily Newspaper propel me to deep thinking and imagination.
“Nigerians spend N730 Billion on sports betting annually”.
What came first into my mind was a scenario where this same amount is invested in a profitable business.
Imagine how much would be circulating to boost Nigeria economy.
I know of a young man who invested N4,000 only, about three years ago in a legit business and now earns more than N1,000,000 monthly.
Think of Nigerians investing the N730B in such or similar businesses. This will grow into Hundred of Billions.
But I ask this question:
How much do Nigerians make annually from sport betting ❓
Trust me, many has loss money and still loosing to sport betting annually.
Are you in support of Sports Betting or against ❓
This will guide your view👇👇👇
1. What is the Prospect of becoming self-reliance from sport betting ❓
2. A very good business should offer the possibility for control by the investor. Does sports betting offer such possibility for control ❓
3. How many people do you truly know, who have made a good fortune from sport betting ❓
4. Are we guaranteed of a good Financial future with sport betting ❓
5. What class of persons do you see more around a sport betting Office ❓
The are more questions, but these five, I think will guide your position.
“After all it’s only the owners and shareholders of betting Companies that makes the money”.
By: Clinton Amang
Do You Think Sports Betting Is Fast Way To Make Money In Nigeria?
Drop Your Comment Below someone is wanting to learn…